As I tried to conceive...I wanted to share my journey with you...my hopes...dreams...disappointments...along w/the many things that I did to aid in my self discovery and pursuit of having a baby...and am so blessed to now share my PREGNANCY journey with all of you...this is the story of my insanity...my happiness...and my life.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
No bed bug bites but now a swollen lip?
Here is a video update...not in the best of shape but there is always something good waiting around the corner...
Hey Elise, sorry to hear about your husband losing his job. That's a bummer. I hope that works out for you two. That sucks about random swelling. I really hope that goes away! I'm happy to hear that your pregnant :) I hope it sticks as well. take care,
Hey Elise, sorry to hear about your husband losing his job. That's a bummer. I hope that works out for you two. That sucks about random swelling. I really hope that goes away! I'm happy to hear that your pregnant :) I hope it sticks as well. take care,
ReplyDelete