...So it's finally beautiful out and I'm going to take full advantage of the weather we're having and do my errands and finish up some last minute shopping before heading over to our friends' Bill & Jen's home for a get-together...I wake up every morning feeling nauseous and with a metallic taste in my mouth and am hungry all the time....but can't eat too much in one sitting as it will cause me to VOMIT and I can't drink and eat simultaneously either ....apparently it makes me too full and causes me to VOMIT...so I digress...I am on the pursuit to find some Queasy Drops which are candies for Pregnant women that are constantly nauseous...don't know if it'll help but I will attempt anything at this point to get through my day...I really didn't think I would adhere to the cliche of eating saltines and drinking ginger ale but I fear this morning sickness has defeated me already at this early date and I will have to surrender...and try everything I can to alleviate my suffering...I will probably go to the asian market to get some ginger candy too....whatever I can get my hands on...
...Gregg and I have also agreed to wait to tell everyone our "official" pregnant news...we will wait til June 24th...I will tell Vanessa one day sooner as I believe she deserves to have her own "special" announcement...honestly...she has wanted this just as much as I have and I am very excited to tell her and have a special gift to give her to celebrate the occasion. It pains me not to tell her yet I cannot risk hurting her in the event that a miscarriage happens...so...praying for positive and healthy developments until the announcement!
...I've decided I'm going to call this baby while inutero...Bambino/a Davis...sounds cute...totally Italian...kinda has a nice flair...lol...so I am just so ready to get the show on the road already and truly be in the pregnancy glow...
...I'm actually quite disappointed with how my body is responding to this pregnancy...I literally feel useless and have no motivation to eat because nothing tastes good when I eat it and then I have to wait to see if I'm gonna toss my cookies...so cruel....I can't say enough about this as I feel so deprived w/not getting to eat my usual treats...I do hope this will not be for much longer...I know for all of you that are following me...are probably thinking, my last few posts sounds like a broken record...I can't help it...I just can't get off these topics as it seems to be on the forefront of my mind....apologies.
...On a brighter note, we are only weeks away from going to California to visit my brother-in-law Mark and his wife, Nary and their barely 6 month old twin girls! I am super excited about this since I get about 10 days of babyness and get to fall all over them while I am there! I'm also excited to be in sunny weather and to relax and be away from everything crazy here. Vanessa is very excited that Gregg was able to score 2 First Class tickets RT so we each (Gregg, Myself, Vanessa and my brother-in-law Mike) will get a turn to sit in First Class....we aren't sure who will sit in first class on the way to Cali yet but either way we will each get to be there...I am thinking Vanessa and I will sit on the way out and Gregg and Mike will sit on the way back as it's a redeye..so they'll be much more comfortable sleeping...Vanessa will be much too excited to sleep in First Class at all so it just makes sense...so we shall see...
...As I sit here blabbing away...Gregg is in the other room shredding paper....seems to be the hilight of his morning so far lol...I'm...feeling nauseous as I'm typing and am debating if I should drink or eat something...I'm so scared anymore...last night's episode of my tossing my cookies was very...profound to say the least...Gregg thought it'd be quick and to the point but apparently my body felt otherwise...I was in the bathroom for about 10 minutes and it was like a bad hangover....it had all the elements of a truly awful "day after." The headache, the tiredness, the burn in my tummy....the dryheaving...oh it was not a pretty site..and my prissy self was so concerned about how bad I sounded as it all heaved out of my body....I was very thankful for the fact that...it was not projectile vomit. At least, the upside w/my sickness is I have some "leeway", some "down time" before I actually throw up. I know it's coming and can prepare myself before it happens...with Vanessa, I had no warning and no way to ready myself...I would be talking one moment and projectile vomiting the next without any signal...I almost never made it to the commode in time and have on many occasions thrown up in public, on the street, roadside, on my then sister-in-law's kitchen floor in Viet Nam....I mean, it truly sucked...
...So anyways, enough of my nonsense...I think you all get the point...I am on a mission to enjoy this day...and get some things done. I wish you all well and that you enjoy your weekend and I will update sometime next week after my next ultrasound at 8 weeks...
...Happy Day!
Elise_Is_PG

No comments:
Post a Comment