![]() |
| Not THOSE Three Amigos.... |
...These 3 Amigos....Follistim, Menopur, and Ganirelix are NOT my friend, ole! Holy Guacomole, Macaroni & Cheese---every time I introduce a new injection, I get a WICKED and MASSIVE headache that can't be cured...and I'm afraid to take even Tylenol as I don't want to risk it conflicting with my IVF Cycle. Boo!
....Along with that, I found out today at my appointment for bloodwork that I can't take any medications, not even benadryl for my mystery bug bite rash that I have as that could possibly affect or interact negatively with my IVF Cycle as well so now I have a pounding headache and I itch like I fell into a poison ivy bush and I can't do a darn thing about it, grrrrrrrrrrrrr! Not funny....I'm still trying to keep everything in perspective and know I truly only have possibly another week or week and a half to deal w/it and am optimistic so I won't let this stress me out or bring me down...I just have to better at managing my "pain." hmmmmmmm.....I need another distraction...oye oye oye.
...I'm excited about moving forward and about some opportunities that I may have on the horizon, but for now please send me soothing vibes to relieve me of this itch and calming sensations to free me from this headache. I pray for courage to push through this. As bad as this headache is...and craziness I'm having w/the itchy skin, I am sure that my side effects are wayyyyyyyyyyyyy minor in comparison to many other gals who deal with major complications during this ordeal. I will not WHINE or wuss out...I will be okay...just had to get it out, lol.I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and truly am thankful for this opportunity so with that...I say good night and sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite, (ahem, apparently they've gotten to me already, but save yourself!) lol.
Elise_PG_Wannabe

No comments:
Post a Comment