...18 is the number, totally legal and legit!
![]() |
| Gregg's Boys penetrated 18 of my eggs, lol!!! |

![]() |
| 2 PN Stage Embryo |
8 of them were put into incubation and I will get my follow up call tomorrow and then Monday morning I will know if it is transfer day or if we wait until Day 5. I am so excited and anxious... Let's see how this pans out! The number "8" is considered very lucky in Chinese Numerology...(I'm only a 1/4 chinese, but hey, that works for me since if you're 1/32nd Cherokee or whatever it is , you're still considered Native American, lol.)
...Pray for my lucky 8 and we'll see how it goes from here on out, woohoo!
![]() |
| So here are the stages of development so you can see what we are hoping for... |
Elise_PG_Wannabe




No comments:
Post a Comment