Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Lovin' Sunny California....

....Wow, hard to believe that I've been in Cali a whole week already!  We have 5 days left before we return to reality....the weather has been fabulous and I've been lucky enough to eat pretty consistently and only threw up twice...once very aggressively and once not so dramatically...I finally got to eat at the Famous In and Out Burger...and it was....soooooooooooooooo good!!!  There are still a few hot spots that Gregg and I are hoping to hit before our vacation is over...my nieces are soooo cute and so well behaved...they are such angels...my brother-in-law and sister-in-law are so lucky to have such cuties for daughters!  They must be so proud!  It was great to spend some time w/Gregg's dad...he was here for the first few days of the vacation and it was great to see him spending time w/his sons...an opportunity that doesn't come around too often...It was also so nice to be able to finally share our pregnancy news w/the whole family!!! Phew!  I really hated keeping it a secret but we wanted to make sure we were at the lowest risk stage as we didn't want to disappoint any family members if we'd have to retract our news...

...I'm feeling kinda sluggish at the moment...it was hard adjusting to the 3-hour time difference...and I'm just plain tired all the time...ugh.  We went to Knott's Berry Farms Soak City yesterday and even though I couldn't really take part in the water rides, it was nice to be able to lay out and just...be.  We are so fortunate that my sister-in-law, Nary has a niece named Kaylee that Vanessa was able to become friends w/last year and they are like 2 peas in a pod when they are together...so we are very lucky that Vanessa has a buddy for when we visit...and it's cute cuz Vanessa tells everyone they are cousins...lol.

...Today we took the girls to Barnes and Nobles to look around ...I forgot how much I loved being in there!  So many books and interesting stuff...and later we will take the girls to see Kung Fu Panda 2 at the movie theater...I'm already devising how I'm gonna sneak the popcorn and soda into the theater...hmmm...I just can't believe how much they charge?!  It's like...highway robbery...totally raping the public...way overpriced food for no good reason other than to turn a profit....talk about greed...ugh.

...Anyways, I just wanted to update on the trip....thus far.  I can't believe I'm finally 12 weeks and starting my 2nd trimester!!!  Woohoo!  It's so exciting...before coming here, last week I weighed myself...I was 105 lbs...I actually lost 1 lb from throwing up...I weighed myself on Monday...I was 109 lbs...and then yesterday I weighed myself again and I'm now 110...my bottoms are definitely tightening up...I'm gonna need that bellyband soon lol...and pre-pregnancy, my waist was about 24-25 inches and now it is measuring 30 inches lol.....I am starting to get a bit of a tiny bump...I'm widening at the sides and rounding out...I think this is the fun part when you start to show...yet we all know once we're in our 8th month or so...we hate how we feel and how our bodies look...so I will just revel and relish this while I can before I can't stand it anymore, lol.

me and baby gia, how sweet is she?? :)

family in california, truly a fun group!



...That is it for now, hope all is well and take care til next time!  Hugs!

Elise_Is_PG

No comments:

Post a Comment