Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis

Ok...so..this is just a very quick blip of a blog...but...I have been "stalking" Tracy Anderson via YouTube and online for a few months now.  I accidentally discovered her when I googled fitness routines to stay lean and slim and up came her name....She personally trains many celebrities like Madonna, Kelly Ripa, Shakira, Molly Sims and Gwyneth Paltrow...which is also co-owner of Tracy Anderson's business....I like a good workout but only if it keeps me fit and lean...I don't want to bulk up or get rockhard abs as I personally believe women should still be shapely and soft YET fit...Her method works your accessory muscles and using low impact weights so that you build your strength throughout and don't bulk up...gotta love it!  She even has a post pregnancy video which I am totally going to get...she herself gained I believe 60 lbs with her pregnancy and she is a tiny mini gal...google her on YouTube and you'll see she is a ball of energy and her method may seem a bit...unconventional...but it works...hope you gals give it a shot and try it out!

Tracy Anderson Method

Tracy Anderson on YouTube

1 comment:

  1. I hope it works for you,.. I actually was interested and looked up reviews .. and well they aren't great at all.. actually it's like 4/10.. so dunno... they even say her studio is pretty bad too.. and the videos give you no direction.. guess everyone is different..

    On another note when you start to show you should post some pics :) hope your having a good day :D

    ReplyDelete