Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm 35 weeks and What I will be packing in my hospital bag...

...So here it is folks...what I will be packing in my hospital bag...it is 5 videos longggggggg....at 10 minutes each....sorry it's longwinded, I talk ALOT and am quite chatty in general...but at least it's broken up so you can watch at your leisure lol....I have also included the written longhand version of what I'm packing in my bag in the link below the last video.... hopefully you will find it informative and helpful...feel free to leave comments and whatever ideas you may have to add or suggest for me as well...I'm sure I've left some things out...but at least I've gotten it together ...for the most part....I'm only 4 weeks away now from my scheduled c-section and could possibly go sooner being that it's my 2nd baby so...we shall see how it all pans out!  But for now, enjoy!


Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Link to the list of "What's in my hospital bag?"
Elise_Is_ PG

No comments:

Post a Comment