As I tried to conceive...I wanted to share my journey with you...my hopes...dreams...disappointments...along w/the many things that I did to aid in my self discovery and pursuit of having a baby...and am so blessed to now share my PREGNANCY journey with all of you...this is the story of my insanity...my happiness...and my life.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
PETU, 1cm and my 37 week and 5 day doctor's visit
....here is a quick update on my visit to the doctor's today and my uneventful visit to the Preggo ER last night...nothing exciting....I'm currently -1 station (how far down the baby has dropped into the cervical cavity), 1 cm dilated (how big my cervix has opened so far on a scale from 1-10 --1 being small and early labor and 10 being fully opened and crowning, active labor basically) and barely effaced at all (the thinning of the cervix is measured in percentages--100% being completely thinned out) I am barely starting to thin out so no progress there....enjoy the video update....stay tuned for more news!
Elise_Is_PG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice post and Really nice video:-)
ReplyDelete